Welcome to our world, or moreso yours at the Avintures Cellar ! We opened the cellar mid-October 2020, just before the start of the second lockdown period ! Our optimism against all tests allows us to keep going steady and to propose a large part of our selection of wines on our website www.avintures.fr
As for the selection, this changes as time goes by and to our desires, whilst staying faithful to our winegrowers who have shown their confidence in us since the start. All of the winegrowers presented here work exceptionally hard in their vines, always with the idea to control to the best of their abilities, any impact on the environment.
How to connect to your site and order on line ?
We try to make your experience as simple and as fluid as possible. Here are the steps to follow :
- Create your account on www.avintures.fr
- Click on the little man symbol up to the right, and click on “Do not have an account ? Create one here !
- up to the right, and click on “Do not have an account ? Create one here !”
- All is good, your account has been created ! All you need to do now is to allow yourself to be guided throughout the site, and to listen to your podcasts if you’d like to put a “voice” behind the label which tempts you.
You wish to collect your order in-store ?
- Connect yourself to our internet site and place your order directly on-line.
- Choose the option ‘Collect at the Avintures Cellar in Beaune’, then inform us of your proposed date and time of passage by email or by telephone
- If you prefer not to order on our site, you may also call us to reserve the wines, which you will be collecting.
- Quick and easy access via the A6 motorway exit « Beaune Saint Nicolas - sortie Nord », the Cellar is a 5 minute drive towards the town, and where you will find some parking spaces available in front of the store.
Can we call the Avintures cellar for some advice ?
The reply of course is YES, and please do not hesitate ! We would be very pleased to give you any advice at a distance and to enable you to benefit from a personalised advice for whatever the occasion may be. If you prefer to browse through our site t your own pace, then just remember that all the information relative to our stock of wines can be consulted via their individual technical description sheets.
which are very easy to access :
- Click on the photo of the wine which tempts you !
- At the bottom of the page, you will see two tabs – “Domaine” and “Infos on the wine”
- Click on « Infos on the wine », and that will enable you to learn about certain elements of that bottle.